PAEC Gift CertificatesGive someone a theatre experience they’ll never forget. Gift certificates to the Performing Arts and Event Center may be redeemed for tickets to any show. Gift Certificates can be purchased online, by phone, or in person.
Call the Box Office at 253-835-7010 to order with Visa or MasterCard. Orders are taken by phone Monday - Friday, 10AM - 5PM. The Box Office is also open 3 hours prior to most events.
The Box Office is located at 31510 Pete von Reichbaer Way South, Federal Way. Office hours for in-person transactions are Monday - Friday, 10AM - 5PM, and 3 hours prior to most events.
Gift Certificates may be redeemed in person at the Box Office or over the phone. Any remaining value on the gift certificate will carry over to be used on future purchases.
Ticketing and Attendance Policies:
- All shows are recommended only for individuals 5 or older. All individuals - regardless of their age - are required to have a ticket in order to be admitted into the theatre. Babes in arms are not permitted.
- The PAEC is a tobacco-free property.
- Firearms are not permitted on PAEC property.
- Capture of any performance, performers, or scenic elements through photograph, video, sound recording, or other means is prohibited.
- Electronic devices should be silenced before the performance begins.
- Your admission serves as permission for complimentary use of your image for promotional purposes.
- Programming and performance times are subject to change.
- Only drinks purchased from the Ellingson Bar & Café, in appropriate cups, will be permitted in the theatre. No food is allowed.
- Latecomers will be seated at the House Manager’s discretion.
- All ticket purchases are final and cannot be refunded.
- All patrons must have a ticket.
- It is our expectation that all persons at the PAEC treat each other respectfully. We reserve the right to relocate or remove any person who disregards our commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion, and respect.